Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fiber ATC Swap Thrills!


Congratulations to Tracie for hosting this terrific swap! Look at this wealth of approaches and talent! I can't do this collection justice if you can't hold them in your hands.
I received my Swapzine this week too, with Amy's and my carvings. Slowly the last of the Summer Postcard swaps are trickling in too. With that, most of my artistic efforts of summer close a loop. I'm satisfied with the returns, sad to know my attention has to turn to academia, wistful about other loose ends (like my drawing attempts, new materials to try out, etc) and quietly expectant about the cold seasons ahead, with time spent in the studio. Inhale. Exhale.

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Hi Janie,

LOVE the pic of everyone's ATC... THANKS FOR POSTING THOSE. It was SO MUCH FUN. I look forward to the next exchange!
xo
Tracie