
Phew! That was a lot of work - way more than I anticipated. I don't have my camera so a scan will have to do for now. You have to wiggle them to truly enjoy them, I think.
This charm is for invoking the spirit of Athena (Goddess of Arts and Crafts!) and inspiration for our creative efforts.
- Athena image from Xavier Cortada http://www.cortada.com/gallery/paintings/1998/ATHENA.HTM
- This is not the Athena in stone, but a newly interpreted, vibrant Athena –like us perhaps?
- Light bulb for illumination and ideas
- Pebbles from my native shore, northern California, to keep us grounded
- Seed/bean and leaf for growth and nourishment
- Pepper for a spicy, exciting year!
May 2007 be a wondrous year for you.


1 comment:
I got one of these in the swap. I loved the way you presented the charm.
I love the charm, *but* I have to admit that the picture you wrapped it in freaks me out!!!
*laughing*
It is pretty scary to me!
You are a fun artist!
Post a Comment